Greenwich: a unique place to live, work and play.
- Coastal location 25 miles from New York City with easy access to I-95, the Merritt Parkway, Metro-North and Amtrak.
- Our schools are ranked among the highest in the state.
- Walking distance to shopping and dining on “The Avenue.”
- Private, resident-only beaches and parks offer exclusive opportunities for relaxation and family fun.
- A wide array of cultural and recreational facilities including: the Bruce Museum, the Greenwich Symphony, the Audubon Center, Island Beach, Todd’s Point, Binney Park, Department of Recreation Summer Concert series, and much more.